WORLDS MOST COMPACT OFFSHORE LOADING STATIONS
Offshore Loading Stations are designed to provide reliable, safe and efficient fluid transfer in various offshore applications. These systems can improve efficiency and safety on jack-ups, semis, drill ships, Spars, TLPs and FPSOs — any Offshore vessel where fluid and dry products are loaded from a service/supply vessel. Loading stations are safer, more environmentally safe and extend hose life when compared to present deployment methods. Applications typically include transfer of bulk drilling materials such as bentonite, barite, dry cement and liquids like potable water, drill water, diesel oil, liquid mud, brine, sludge, dirty drain, etc.
The innovative Reel Power ME Loading Station is the World’s Most Compact Loading Station on the market.
- Innovative patent pending design makes the Reel Power ME Loading System the most compact and lightweight in the world.
- “Drop – In – Reels” are easily removable, maintainable and interchange-able
- Self-Lubricating, high strength, low corrosion composite gear offers easily replaceable sections
- Low torque drive components are easily accessible and offer long life
- System bulkhead allows easy make-up to existing loading systems piping
- Improved hose life with near complete UV protection
- Most complete hose solution with break-away coupling, swivels and low profile floatation. Break-away fitting provided when appropriate.
- Innovative drive system passively locks each reel position when not in use
- Rotating components are fully guarded
- Walkway on water side allow clear viewing of operation and easy access to hose end
- Corrosion resistant drip pans are under all risk areas. Retractable drip pan below the hose ends.
- Single point lifting offers easy installation on new or existing vessels
The Offshore Loading Stations offer: Longest hose life available
- 4 times longer hose life
- Minimizes UV exposure
- Minimizes chance of kinking, impact & hang ups to hose
- Reduces hose fatigue
Safest means for storing and deploying hose
- Neatly and safely stores the hose
- Minimizes trip hazards and deck space usage
- Powered deployment and retrieval of the hose
- Minimizes manpower and operator exposure
Most environmentally safe loading operation
- Decreases chance of spills
- Minimizes chance of hose breaks and failures
- No need to break and make connections
- Ready access to hose ends during deployment
|Product Brochure||Offshore Loading Stations|
- Hose Lengths: Standard Sizes available for 200 ft (60m) and 400 ft (122m) hose lengths
- Number of Fluids: Any number of reel stations for various fluids may be provided
- Available Power: Compressed Air, Electric/Hydraulic or Electric
- Available Hose Sizes: 1 ½” thru 8”
- Hose Assembly: Hose Assemblies provided with anti-rotation at the reel, breakaway with dual shut-off valve when required, float section, hose end lifting eye and dry break or cam-lock fittings. Hoses rated for 300 psi (20bar), as standard for longer life.
Common Uses – Loading Stations & Bulk Transfer Reels
- Drillship, Semi-Submersible & Jack-up Loading
- Spar, TLPs, FPSOs, & Platform Production Loading
- Accommodation Vessel Loading
- Dockside Hose Loading
- FLNG Transfer
- Bunkering Operations
- Any Offshore Structure Fluid & Bulk Loading Transfer
- Most Compact Loading Station in the World– 37% Less Deck Spa
- Lowest Weight – 18% less Weight
- Longest hose life available
- Safest means for storing and deploying hose
- Most environmentally safe loading operation