Raw Water/Pre-Loading Reel Systems provide an effective means of storing, lowering, and retrieving a composite hose at the end of which an ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump) can be attached and run below the ocean surface to deliver seawater to an elevated offshore structure.The systems can be retrofitted to an existing vessel or supplied for new construction.
Raw Water/Pre-Loading Reel Systems provide an effective means of storing, lowering, and retrieving a hose at the end of which an ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump) is attached and run below the ocean surface to deliver seawater to an elevated offshore structure. The systems can be retrofitted to an existing vessel or supplied for new construction.
The hose reel system for raw water pump deployment is an improvement to the conventional approach of mounting the pump in the leg. The pumps can be quickly retrieved for inspection and maintenance at any time.An idle pump left in water will very quickly accumulate sea growth and damage the pump. Plus, hose reels eliminate the need for removing manifolding piping with the crane. Further the hose reel system can save 100s of thousands of pounds when compared to antiquated raw water towers.
Reel Power ME systems are capable of pulling up the pump in the shortest possible time, ensuring the least rig downtime and decreasing overall operating cost.
A complete Seawater Lift system is comprised of a reel with the hose, power cable, safety cable, submersible pump/motor with all necessary controls. Single-speed with soft start or variable frequency pump controls for better flow control are provided.
Please contact us with your needs for us to design a suitable Seawater Lift system for you.
|Product Brochure||Raw Water/Pre-Loading Reels|
|Model/Option||The reel accommodates an OSD (oil suction & discharge) hose. At the end of the hose, a suitable submersible deep well pump is attached. The entire weight of the pump, motor, and accessories are supported by the hose alone, making it the most maintenance-friendly, hassle-free compact lightweight system available in the marketplace.|
- Flow Rate: Up to 4000 GPM (681 m3/hr)
- Hose Diameter: 4 in (102 mm), 6 in (152.4 mm), 8 in (203 mm), 10 in (254 mm)
- Hose Length: up to 250 ft (76 m)
- Drive: Pneumatic, Electric VFD or Hydraulic – powered up or down control – 0 to 15 FPM speed range.
- Rotary Union & Electric Slip Ring Options: A 90 deg. live swivel connection eliminates the need to decouple during raising or lowering the pump.
- Offshore Duty: Heavy duty, offshore, seal welded skid, oilfield paint system and non-corroding components provided.
- Manual Lock Pin: Manually engaged locking pin positively prevents inadvertent turning of the reel.
- Hose Guides: Removable rollers maintain position of hose and pump below the reel.
- Documentation: Complete documentation package provided. Including Installation,
- Raw Water & Pre-Load Delivery
- Wind Installation Vessels Seawater Lift
- Jack-up Drilling Rig
- Jack-up Lift Boats & Barges
- Platform Rigs
- Any Offshore Structure Fluid & Bulk Loading Transfer
- Dockside Fluid Loading
Greater Flexibility for Pump Access
- Raise the pump out of water any time when not pumping reduces sea growth
- Does not require the use of crane to pull manifold piping (dangerous operation)
- Quickly retrieve the pump for maintenance any time
- Fire water pumping available when jacking up & down
- No heavy manifold blinds and jumper hoses to lift & make-up
- One man deployment and retrieval
- Less Ocean Life grows in Hoses than steel pipes
- Easier and less costly to replace a hose than manifold piping
- Higher flow rates due to less ocean life growth
- Often able to operate in shallower water making your vessel more marketable